[svk-devel] Stumped! Can't detach broken mirror... still no solution

Mark Diggory mdiggory at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 12 18:13:42 EST 2008

Johannes,

Thank you for the comment, I finally just went into our company
filesystem backups and got back a version of the svn filesystem
without the issue and re-ran svk sync --all against it which seemed
to work fine for the moment.