[rt-devel] default queue-- last time.

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Tue May 21 14:24:35 EDT 2002

"Colleen" <colleen at darksideproductions.net> writes:

> We are using RT at my company to facilitate workflow.  For example,
> Requests go from Dept 1 (creates the ticket)-> Dept 2 (does the work) ->
> Dept 3 (which resolves).
>
> Since Creating Tickets usually sends them to Dept 2 first, I'd like to
> make this action one step easier for the users.

I don't see how a default queue would make things easier for the
users in this context.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/