[Rt-devel] POLL Re: RT3.8beta - creating child tickets

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon May 12 10:52:00 EDT 2008

On May 8, 2008, at 8:34 AM, Jason Long wrote:

> Thanks, my one major complaint about this feature has been fixed.
>
> Another bug. The newly created ticket copies the links from the
> original ticket. This may be the way it was designed, but it leads
> to undesirable results.

I'd love to hear some more folks input on this one. It's certainly
working as "designed". The infinite loop behavior feels clearly wrong.
But what about the rest of the cloning behavior? I'd like to get this
nailed down in the next week or two.

So. If you're reading this and have an opinion or a use case, please
chime in.

Jesse