[rt-users] Re: new install problem... (fwd)

Dale Wilhelm dwilhelm at myprimetime.com
Wed Aug 16 14:01:08 EDT 2000

nope... I changed the alias to root at machine.domain.com and root mail is
working fine... could it be something wrong with the config for rt? What
variable is used to set the mail address? Does there need to be a specific
user account on the machine? Could this be an exim-to-rt issue?

-<0>-
dale ryon wilhelm
senior unix system administrator
www.myprimetime.com

UNIX 'IS' user friendly - it's just selective about who its friends are...