[rt-users] Other performance optimizations

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Fri Aug 24 01:16:34 EDT 2001

Hello, Yes thats true.. My script was first intended for a in-house use, but
i saw a lot of people who needed that kind of script, so I published the
first draft, it does the job. It was, btw, my first experience with DBD. If
you really need 'high-performance' than this script can serve as a guide for
the db structure about deleting tickets. I'll continue to post scripts we
write or improve for our company on this list because i like to contribute
back to rt, but i really don't think that a prepare statement, separeted
from one line of the execute statement will slow down your script, except if
you own a 386 with 2 megs of edo ram ;-) kidding...

Best regards,

Steve