[rt-users] No replies via email

Robert Shaw rshaw at arizona.mxim.com
Thu May 24 17:19:34 EDT 2001

Apparently the email settings in the config.pm do not affect the from/reply-to
addresses for the queues. They are stored in the database under the "Basic"
settings for each queue. I just updated them to be correct, and all is well.

Sorry for the stupid question.

-Robert

Jesse - Maybe the default email addresses for the queues should default
to what is in the config.pm???