[rt-users] CC cant modify tickets

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Tue Mar 19 18:23:04 EST 2002

seth wrote:
> I am having an issue where if there are multi-Cc's in the email that
> opens a ticket the other CC's cant modify the ticket.  The  permission
> denied comes from line 1720 of the Tickets.pm.

A CC on ticket submission does not a ticket-CC make.
Ticket CCs are just watchers added to the ticket after creation.

Whether this behaviour should be changed or not is IMO debatable...
without having thought too much about it, it does /seem/ like a
reasonable thing to have, or at least be config.pm'able...