[rt-users] Re: Writing custom scrips in RT 3.0 web interface

michab micha_rt at internetx.de
Wed Jul 16 04:05:57 EDT 2003

hi Jesse,

i asked several times, nobody gave an answere.
how can we write scripts and support RT3 if nobody is willing to give
an answere ?

can you please take a look (also in den dev-list) to the subject: "Free Selects in DB, who already did it ?"

and maybe one of the developers of RT is clement to give some help here..

thx+best regards,
micha

-- michab, micha_rt at internetx.de on 16.07.2003