[rt-users] User defined conditions

Philip Shon crazypheel at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 16:25:13 EDT 2004

When does RT know when to check the user defined conditions?

To clarify, When you select the condition "On Status Change", when the status of the ticket changes, the action is performed, (in my example case an increase in priority).

I attempted to perform a user defined condition, where the condition is when the ticket is "not resolved" below is the code I placed in the custom condition box

my $self = shift;
my $ticket = $self->TicketObj;

if($ticket->Status ne 'resolved') {
 return 1;
} else {
 return undef;
}

I leave the custom action the same, (increase the priority).

When will this scrip execute?

-Phil