[rt-users] Sending Text instead of HTML e-mail

vinita vigine MURUGIAH vinita at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Mar 18 22:51:32 EST 2004

lib/RT/EmailParser.pm

( $UserFoundInExternalDatabase, %UserInfo ) =
      $self->LookupExternalUserInfo( $Address, $Name );

# user database, reject the incoming message appropriately
        if ( $RT::SenderMustExistInExternalDatabase
             && !$UserFoundInExternalDatabase ) {

BUT
sub LookupExternalUserInfo {
  my $self = shift;
  my $EmailAddress = shift;
  my $RealName = shift;

  my $FoundInExternalDatabase = 1;
  my %params;

  #Name is the RT username you want to use for this user.
  $params{'Name'} = $EmailAddress;
  $params{'EmailAddress'} = $EmailAddress;
  $params{'RealName'} = $RealName;

  # See RT's contributed code for examples.
  # http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/
  return ($FoundInExternalDatabase, %params);
}

ALWAYS return true, so I guess you need to write something here.