[rt-users] Correspond on Resolve action.

Atom Powers APowers at PyramidBrew.com
Tue Apr 5 13:01:44 EDT 2005

That's a good idea. I just added this to the bottom of my "On Resolve"
template:

{$Transaction->Content()}

Didn't test it though.

----
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.

Atom Powers
Systems Administrator
Pyramid Breweries Inc.
206.682.8322 x251