[rt-users] Different autoreply if the ticket is created via email

Andrew Xenides andrew at staff.esc.net.au
Tue Apr 5 21:30:07 EDT 2005

I had to get RT to send out a different autoreply when a ticket was created
in a specific group. basically i took the global autoreply scrip out,
created a new scrip for that group, then put the standard scrip in each
other group.

easiest way to do it i think would be set it up so all email tickets go in a
different group, then you can have a specific reply for that group.

Andrew Xenides
Web Developer
EscapeNet
465 South Road