[rt-users] 3.4.1 - Ticket Comments/Correspondence come up as downloads only, not inlined occasionally

Stan rt at vtwireless.com
Wed Feb 16 14:03:42 EST 2005

I just upgraded from 3.2.(latest) to 3.4.1.  I upgrade my database with
the two updates.  Now when I view tickets, sometimes the message is
included, however, regularly the message text is absent, but can be
viewed by pressing 'Download (untitled)\ntext/plain (size)'

It seems that it happen when the comments are emailed, or entered with
the webgui.

How can I have RT operate such that 3.2 did and inline these messages
correctly?

http://12.177.133.69/~stan/rt.jpg <- Screenie

Thanks,
Stan