[rt-users] Reply on closed ticket needs to make issue new again

Brelsfoard, Alex alexb at WPI.EDU
Tue Mar 29 11:51:20 EST 2005

Is there any way I can make it so when a requestor replies to a resolve
message the ticket is reset to "New"?
Here's a walkthrough:
1.  Client requests a ticket.
2.  Ticket is made.
3.  Ticket is "Taken" by staff member.
4.  Staff member fixes problems and sends resolved message to requestor.
5.  Requestor replies to this message with more work.
6.  Nothing happens.

Basically we get a lot of tickets and can't go through all the tickets all
the time to see if someone has replied to them.
We need a good way to flag the tickets that have replied messages on them.
Right now, we're thinking we'd like to have every ticket that gets replied to
sent to the "new" status.
Any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks.
--Alex