[rt-users] 3.6.1 Upgrade issue, requestor search fails

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Mon Aug 21 10:36:37 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I upgraded to 3.6.1 over the week-end, and it solved my multiple
login issue. Thank you very much for that!

However a new issue has cropped up, when creating a new search, if I
add Requestor.EmailAddress LIKE 'plummer' as a search criteria it
returns with "Unknown field: Requestor.EmailAddress" when I try to
add any other criteria. If I do add and search when I add that
criteria it searches, but editing that search returns the same error.
I can't edit the search once I add anything from the
Requestor.something Owner.something etc. options, it just keep
returning that error.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what to look at? I already upgraded
DBD::Oracle to 1.18a and DBIx::SearchBuilder.

I am running RT3.6.1, with an Oracle database and fastcgi under
Apache 2.

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron