[rt-users] email not created for resolved ticket

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 28 10:03:36 EST 2006

At Monday 3/27/2006 11:26 PM, Zul Shariff wrote:
>Hi
>I just started using rt ver 3.4.4. I changed the default template
>for resolved tickets by removing the From: and Sender: lines and
>turning 'on' UserFriendlyName setting in the config file. Now it
>won't create emails for resolved tickets. I tried putting back the
>From: and Sender: lines but it still won't create and send email to
>the requestor for resolved ticket.
>The autocreation email works fine as I haven't changed anything in
>the autoreply template.
>
>Zul Shariff

Zul,

Some things to try:

- can you see any errors in the log that indicate a template error?
- try restoring the original template and see if that works
- are you getting  caught by the Notify Actor feature?
(http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FAQ : Mail gate)

Good luck,
Steve