[rt-users] CommandByMail Extension

Robert G. Werner rwerner at usscript.com
Wed May 16 12:33:22 EDT 2007

José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior wrote:
[snip]
> But I have other fields, like CF.{Classificação do Chamado} that are
> not working with the CommandByMail extension. No log messages,
> nothing, it just don't execute the command. I have two theories:
>
> 1) The extension has some problem with the field name using
> spaces/special/non-ascii characters
[snip]
My intuition would suggest #1.  The field parser is pretty naive.  I
had trouble with it trying to parse Disclaimer: text in empty email
messages and wrote an email filter to pre-process the messages.

--
Robert G. Werner (Network Systems Administrator)
rwerner at usscript.com

559.244.3734

Atlanta makes it against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole
or street lamp.