[rt-users] Filter on body

Machiel van Veen m.vanveen at franksolutions.nl
Tue Sep 11 04:46:48 EDT 2007

Hi list,

I need to create a filter to move messages to a queue automaticly depending on
the contents of the email body. I already have filters checking on subject so
I think I can reuse that one.

Would the following filter work?

---

Condition: On Create

Action: User Defined

Template: Global template: Blank

Stage: TransactionCreate

Custom condition:

Custom action preparation code: return 1;

Custom action cleanup code:
if ($self->TicketObj->Body( ) =~ /Content I filter on /i ) {

$self->TicketObj->SetQueue('Destination queue');
                                                return 1;
                                                }

---

Thanks for any help on this in advance.