[rt-users] Auto reply - ticket transaction

Monti gmail monti.mail at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:09:26 EST 2008

Hi All,

I want to write a scrip which will send a template upon ticket change status
to "resolved".
the template should be according to a transaction custom field value.

This should solve the need to re-write the same resolution answer over and
over manually, by selecting the transaction CF value. For example: "Check
Network connection" this should send the template "Check NW".

I've tried to implement it but I failed to read the transaction CF value and
I am seeking for any suggestion to implement this scrip.

if any of you can share with us such written scrip it will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Monti.