[rt-users] A reminder creates a ticket and sends email to queue watchers???

kschmitte kschmitte at voiceobjects.com
Thu Oct 16 07:19:24 EDT 2008

Hello Gordon,

thanks for that - after changing the Reminders.pm as you described it worked
on my 3.6.5.

The only remaining question I have: Why did it work when changing the
Reminders.pm - but not when I added a Reminders_Overlay.pm (containing the
contents of Reminders.pm + my changes)? When I then replaced the original
Reminders.pm with the Reminders_Overlay.pm everything was fine.
Do I need to set up RT to know this new file?

Thanks for all the help

Kai