[rt-users] Modifying Quick Search in RT 3.8.1

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Fri Feb 13 13:04:55 EST 2009

> We want to add a column to the Quick Search on the RT at a Glance screen for
> Staged. So, across the top of Quick Search you would see Queue New Open
> Stalled Staged. I have hunted and hunted and can't figure out how to do
> that. Is it possible?
You have to be root to edit the global queries for widgets on the front page,
but Quicksearch appears to be special, and apparently requires tweaking
a local copy of share/html/Elements/Quicksearch; it's a simple file though.

> Once you click on a queue, we want to ensure that tickets with a status of
> staged show up in the list.
Add Staged to @ActiveStatus in RT_SiteConfig.pm
(copying from RT_Config.pm as necessary)

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.