[rt-users] Modifying Quick Search in RT 3.8.1

Chris Nelson cnelson at delivra.com
Fri Feb 13 13:16:39 EST 2009

Sweet. I was able to figure out that page no problem and after a quick
restart of Apache2, staged now shows in the quick search.

Interestingly, I had already added the line:
Set(@ActiveStatus, qw(new open stalled staged));
to RT_SiteConfig.pm and it still isn't showing up in those queries...

Any other thoughts on solving the second issue?
-Chris