[rt-users] Error in viewing one ticket

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 8 14:40:09 EDT 2009

Scott,

Every ticket will try to show it's history. In your case, it died trying
to find a UserID on the USERS table that was identified in the
transaction record. I recommend the following:

1) Get into the DataBase and find that Transaction (usually, I look at
the history in that ticket and see where it stops. That gives me an idea
of what to look for in terms of action)
2) Get the UserId identified in that transaction record and see if it is
in the USERS table.
3) If not in the Users table, you have a couple of options on how to fix
it, one being using SQL to change the UserID on that transaction record
to a Users Id that already exist and will suffice as a replacement. This
type of action would NOT meet the approval of Audit, but it WILL fix the
error situation.

I have a set of SQL commands I have used in the past to resolve these
types of problems. Let m eknow if you want them.

Kenn
LBNL