[rt-users] Requestor's CCs not sent correspondence

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 16 18:09:02 EDT 2010

Alyssa,

When you read RT_Config.pm (which is the source for any override you want to
put in RT_SiteConfig.pm) you will see this option:

Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs , undef);

You want to put this option in your RT_SiteConfig.pm file (/opt/rt3/etc/)
and set it to 1:

Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs , 1);

The explanation provided by RT reads:

If <$ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs> is true, RT will attempt to divine
Ticket 'Cc' watchers from the To and Cc lines of incoming messages
Be forewarned that if you have _any_ addresses which forward mail to
RT automatically and you enable this option without modifying
<$RTAddressRegexp> below, you will get yourself into a heap of trouble.

This will be a *system-wide* option.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL