[rt-users] repetitive browser authentication

Obando, David DE - EV D.Obando at ehapa.de
Thu Mar 17 08:51:55 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I installed a new system with RT 3.8.8. I'm wondering why I have to authenticate again after successful authentication.
Example: I login to rt RT webinterface and in a second step I click an RT link in an e-mail to a new ticket. A new browser tab opens and I have to authenticate again.
Tested in FF and IE.
Any ideas how I can change setting so authentication is only needed once per session?

Thanks and regards,
David

David Obando
IT Projektmanager
digital & security

Egmont Ehapa Verlag GmbH
Wallstraße 59
10179 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49 30 240080
Direct: +49 30 24008361
Mobil: +49 172 1548386
Fax:  +49 30 24008101
d.obando at ehapa.de
www.ehapa.de <http://www.ehapa.de/>

Geschäftsführer: Ulrich Buser, Rob McMenemy | Handelsregister: HRB 81977 AG Berlin-Charlottenburg | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin

EGMONT