[rt-users] RSS Feed - listing newest instead of oldest?

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 18:35:00 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:21:42AM -0700, Joseph Spenner wrote:
>    When using the RSS feed option to view a queue, is it possible to configure the results such
>    that the entry listed under each ticket is the most recent entry rather than the first entry
>    in the ticket?

You'll need to make a local overlay of Search/Elements/ResultsRSSView
and change the line that returns the content of the create
transaction.

-kevin

--------

Ok, I was afraid of that.   :)
Not being a developer, I'm not sure what to do.  I found the file you mentioned:

/opt/rt3/share/html/Search/Elements/ResultsRSSView

Is this the line to edit?
              description => $Ticket->Transactions->First->Content,

and change to something intuitive, such as:
              description => $Ticket->Transactions->Last->Content,

?