[rt-users] best practice for creating unique ticket create pages?

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Sun Sep 4 07:32:23 EDT 2011

Create.html has a callback right in the beginning of %INIT block. In that
block you can check queue and redirect to appropriate page. Probably you
will have to copy the file a few times and shuffle html part. This means
review on upgrade.

Regards, Ruslan. From phone.
01.09.2011 18:52 пользователь "Scott Sears" <scott at myemma.com> написал:
> Hello-
>
> We've been using RT for several years now with great success. (RT 3.8.7,
Centos 5.5, Modperl, Mysql)

> My staff have requested that I customize the ticket create pages for each
queue. In other words, each queue has its own unique table layout, headers
and other text, etc.

> What is the best practice for accomplishing this request? I've found a few
different approaches but I'm not certain of the best long-term, scalable
solution.