[rt-users] Question about REST interface and status

Jennifer Koermer JKoermer at prg.com
Thu Jun 21 14:01:26 EDT 2012

I’m using a C# web site and request to create tickets as well.
I’m using the AppendLine function of a stringbuilder object in C#.  I ended up adding doing a find and replace on my comment and removing \n before I send the request.
Msg.ToString().Replace("\n", "")

This might not be the most elegant solution, but it is working for me.
-Jennifer