[rt-users] Display Owner in SelfService

Christopher Lasater chris.lasater at oracle.com
Fri Dec 6 09:17:10 EST 2013

Hey Kevin,
     That seems to be for Search Results, not the ticket, and by default
that includes the OwnerName.  I went to the ticket section of your link
and there does not seem to be anything similar

Set($DefaultSelfServiceSearchResultFormat, qq{
    '<B><A
HREF="__WebPath__/SelfService/Display.html?id=__id__">__id__</a></B>/TITLE:#',
    '<B><A
HREF="__WebPath__/SelfService/Display.html?id=__id__">__Subject__</a></B>/TITLE:Subject',
    Status,
    Requestors,
    OwnerName});

--