[rt-users] Comment notification e-mails dropping characters

Samuel Jones samuel+rt-users at tacticalbuddha.net
Tue Jul 2 12:37:44 EDT 2013

Hello guys!

We've noticed a problem on our helpdesk recently, where e-mailed notifications of new
comments are loosing letters in their subject lines!

Some examples are:

[Comment] Missig Ev Rpr
should be: [Comment] Missing Event Report

[Comment] Vhicl Rd ha ar du PMI
should be: [Comment] Vehicles Rented that are due PMI

but, the outgoing e-mail event item from within the ticket shows the subject line as OK