[svk-users] SVK still alive?

Marko Käning mk362 at mch.osram.de
Mon Aug 18 06:57:57 EDT 2008

Hi list,

looking at the very low traffic on this list (compared to Mercurial's,
Git's, SVN's) I wonder whether SVK is still alive OR alternatively simply
*works* without big trouble...

There was a poll lately concerning used DVCSes and SVK did not evn appear
there at all, so I am afraid SVK is declining... :(

Would be cool to get counter arguments on this one. :)
(Since SVK seems to be the only opportunity of a DVCS allowing me to have
correct transcoding between Linux and Windows worlds - if I work solely
via SVN on a locally copied mirror. [Didn't test Git up to now.])

Hoping for a cheer-up...
Marko