[rt-devel] RT on NT

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jun 20 13:26:55 EDT 2000

RT is freeware. It' released under the GNU GPL. As far as I know, nopbody' ever ported it to NT, but it might be doable.
	RT is used at hundreds of sites, inclduing universities, ISPs, .com
software companies, National Backbone Providers, International Shipping companies, Semiconductor companies...the list goes on.
	From time to time, I take on contracts to extend or support RT, but
we can discuss that off the mailinglist if you're interested.

	Generally, requests to the rt-users mailinglist are answered
within hours, as there are RT hackers spread around the globe.

	If this didn' answer all your questions, feel free to write back. I'l
be back from europe next weekend. (I' in a cybercafe in prague right now and
it' a bit hard to type)

Jesse

Oh, and no, I haven' found a package with equivalent functionality for NT.
Most of those that I'e seen are >$500/seat and tied heavily to Oracle/SQLServer and/or require ticght integration with Exchane and outlook.

	jesse