[rt-devel] RT on NT

Jan Pompe janp at aurema.com
Tue Jun 20 18:30:52 EDT 2000

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Jesse wrote:

> RT is freeware. It' released under the GNU GPL. As far as I know
, nopbody' ever ported it to NT, but it might be doable.

Last year I had NT talking quite civilly to a Unify database using
Perl and while I was at it wrote some admin utilities, using Perl,
for an MSSQL database for the office manager where I worked. I can see
no reason why it can't be ported. "Active Perl" as I recall it is
distributed with an ODBC module that could (and did) prove useful.

Cheers

Jan