[rt-devel] RealTracker - ideas

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed Mar 1 12:42:33 EST 2000

> Well, a little suggestion more:
> Sometimes our queue is very long, it would be nice if the page at top could
> tell how many mails in the queue.

There are patches for setting limits for how many requests to show.  We
will of course adopt this feature in the new WebRT.  Counters ... well, my
employer has requested statistics, so I'll probably build in methods for
fetching statistics into the library, then it should be easy to get this
into the web interface as well.

> Is there an announce-mailinglist - so I can get the new version as soon as
> it's ready? :-)

Announcements will go both to the user list and the devel list.  If you're
interessted in RT you'll want to take them in anyway.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at