[rt-devel] Progress report

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Mon May 22 22:03:00 EDT 2000

I'm quite proud to say that the only things that remains before I can
demonstrate our local version of RT2 for the support team is...

...some details concerning the local bugzilla integration.  I'm afraid
official bugzilla integration _might_ have to wait until post-2.0, but I
will at least put our local hacks in the contrib-directory if any
developers wants to run RT 2.0 with bugzilla integration.

...the date handling

...integration with the knowledge database

I hope our support dept will start testing the tool on a "new" queue (with
low traffic and only some 200 requestors the upcoming monthes).

It's probably tons and tons of important things I have forgotten and/or
that won't work and that will show up in the near future.  Maybe most
important (for most people) is the ACLs, the admin tools and the rt 1.0 ->
rt 2.0 migration tool (I hope to build it bidirectionally, but I'm not
sure I will have time for it).

Actually I think I would recommend those of you who aren't afraid of
messing around with SQL and object oriented perl to check out the latest
code from the CVS (tag rt-1-1) and peek around a bit.

tobix at fsck.com