[rt-devel] Tonight's incomplete proof-of-concept bad-idea code

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 24 11:15:50 EST 2001

On Mon, 2001-12-24 at 09:09, Bruce Campbell wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > An RT IRC bot. the code's messy as hell. IRC's not at all secure.
> > I suspect that this bot's authentication is even more dodgy than most.
> > You don't want to run this code at all. But you ESPECIALLY don't want to run
> > it on a public IRC network.
>
> Has anyone mentioned lately that you're a touch scary at times?  I mean,
> really scary ;)

*shrug*  I've been running an RTBot on zephyr for a while now (hacked
into RT1)... but I admit that the same for IRC strikes me as a Bad Idea
:)

--
brandon s. allbery    [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]
allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator       [WAY too many hats]
allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering
KF8NH
carnegie mellon university    ["better check the oblivious first"
-ke6sls]