[rt-devel] Tonight's incomplete proof-of-concept bad-idea code

Bob Apthorpe arclight at jump.net
Mon Dec 24 19:52:34 EST 2001

Actually, an IRC bot makes a lot of sense - I could've used this
about a year ago, back before my employer sank beneath the
waves of inky red. We used a private IRC server for internal Ops
communication and RT for work management (funny how I have the
time to install, maintain and enhance RT but it's outside my job
description to support migration to Remedy. Heh.)

I can't imagine running this in public. IRC in a cloistered
environment is scary enough.

-- Bob