[rt-devel] Possible fix to attachment mail problem (2.0.x)

Matthew D. Stock stock at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Jul 25 09:25:20 EDT 2001

Kevin Croombs writes:
 > This (taken from a post here a while ago) should give you at least
 > some message content.

Thanks!  I missed the fact that attachments could take a type definition.
This is certainly better than no message content at all.

 > I have also hacked together a "BounceAll" scrip action (attached).
 > It will pass on all attachments. Copy into your lib/RT/Action and
 > update your DB as below.

I don't think I want to use this.  For my site, I'd rather just keep one
copy in RT, and email a line something like "[ non-text foofoo.jpg ]" to
indicate that something else was sent.

I'll keep hacking on the 2nd part, but you've certainly taken the
pressure off.  Sorry I missed this the 1st time around.
Thanks again,
  -Matt