[rt-devel] Possible fix to attachment mail problem (2.0.x)

Kevin Croombs kevin_croombs at tao-group.com
Wed Jul 25 09:39:51 EDT 2001

Dear Matt,

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at  9:25:20AM -0400, Matthew D. Stock wrote:
[..]
>  > I have also hacked together a "BounceAll" scrip action (attached).
>  > It will pass on all attachments. Copy into your lib/RT/Action and
>  > update your DB as below.
>
> I don't think I want to use this.  For my site, I'd rather just keep one
> copy in RT, and email a line something like "[ non-text foofoo.jpg ]" to
> indicate that something else was sent.

Rather than poking around the RT core, I'd recommend doing this as a
custom scrip action, otherwise you'll find it hard to update your
installation.  If you want to adapt bounceall, replace the
MIMEObj->attach line with a bit of code that tags "
[ $message->ContentType $message->Filename ]" onto the end of the
message body.

--
Kevin Croombs - Technical Support (support at tao-group.com)
Tao Group (http://www.tao-group.com)