[rt-devel] Questions

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Jun 21 15:19:17 EDT 2001

It would be easier to create your own form for your customers to use
that would, on the back-end, generate an email to your RT email alias.
This way, you have full control over what fields they see, you can force
certain fields, etc.

Not sure if it is still out there, but I contrinuted a rudimentary
"forms.cgi" script which essentially does what you are asking...  It
would take a little work to customize the forms themselves to your
environment, but not a whole lot.. :)

-Rich