[rt-devel] Scrip for changing queues

Mark Vevers mark at ifl.net
Tue Jun 26 11:55:23 EDT 2001

Jesse wrote:

> Actually, I built one of these for a client in the past few weeks:
>
>   ftp://ftp.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/rt-addons/ScripConditions/OnQueueChange
>
> I'd love to hear how it works for you

Another one that I've just added here is an OnGive so that when
some other <insert expletive here> decides to give you even more
work you find out about it ....

mysql> select * from ScripConditions WHERE Name='OnGive';
+----+--------+-----------------------------+----------------+----------+----------------------+---------+---------------------+---------------+---------------------+
| id | Name   | Description                 | ExecModule     | Argument
| ApplicableTransTypes | Creator | Created             | LastUpdatedBy |
LastUpdated         |
+----+--------+-----------------------------+----------------+----------+----------------------+---------+---------------------+---------------+---------------------+
|  7 | OnGive | When a ticket is given away | AnyTransaction | NULL
| Give                 |       4 | 2001-06-25 11:00:00 |             4 |
2001-06-25 11:00:00 |
+----+--------+-----------------------------+----------------+----------+----------------------+---------+---------------------+---------------+---------------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

With the following template:

Subject: Owner Changed to: {$Ticket->OwnerObj->Name}

The previous owner of the following ticket:
  Request: [ifl.net #{$Ticket->id}]
  Request Subject: {$Ticket->Subject}

Has named you as the new owner of this ticket.

Click on the following link to view the full history.

Many Thanks
RT Ticket System
Mark

Mark Vevers.    mark at ifl.net / mvevers at rm.com
Internet Backbone Engineering Team
Internet for Learning, Research Machines Plc
Tel: +44 1235 823380,   Fax: +44 1235 823424