[rt-devel] quandry: secure parts of a ticket... should this be done with related tickets?

Colleen colleen at darksideproductions.net
Fri Dec 20 13:13:55 EST 2002

Ok Thanks to Phil, Bruce and Darren, I got rtadmin working ok and I
tried the commands above and received:

[root at bizarro bin]# ./rtadmin --queue "CC Worksheets" --list-rights
[root at bizarro bin]# ./rtadmin --system --list-rights
In AdminSystem

I also re-tried the test of having an unprivaledged user create a ticket
in a queue they do not have rights for.  The user is still allowed to do
this, unfortunately.

Thanks!
--c