[rt-devel] Archives of closed calls

John Stoffel stoffel at casc.com
Sat Jan 5 16:37:25 EST 2002

Alesh> RT 1.0.7 is OUT-OF-DATE, current version is 2.0.11, upgrade
Alesh> ASAP! It's well worth it.

And I'm not convinced that 2.0 is ready yet either.  I want to
upgrade, but it's not a simple process when you have to keep upgrading
large parts of your web server and it's infrastructure to do so.  In
some ways I wish we didn't have to tie so closely to Apache to get the
performance, since it's hard to make sure that I don't break other
things when I do upgrade.

John
   John Stoffel - Senior Unix Systems Administrator - Lucent Technologies
	 stoffel at lucent.com - http://www.lucent.com - 978-952-7548