[rt-devel] New mail on a ticket indication

Daniel Foster daniel-l at 34SP.com
Mon Jan 7 13:40:06 EST 2002

I'm trying to present the fact that new mail from a requestor is present
on a ticket on the user's start page.

I've worked out that the WebRT/html/Elements/MyTickets file needs editing,
and that the property I need to display is the Transaction->IsInbound()
value of the most recent transaction on a ticket.

Here's where I'm having difficulty though.  I can't work out how to get
the most recent Transaction object from the Transactions object returned
by Ticket->Transactions().

How can I get at it?

--

Daniel Foster