[rt-devel] RT 2.1.8

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon May 13 17:46:47 EDT 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 04:12:31PM -0400, Darrin Walton wrote:
>   |+ 	It still doesn't note that it needs MySQL 4.0, rather than 3.23.
>
> Since RT 2.1 (once fully available) will require MySQL 4.0, are there any
> issues/concerns that should be pointed out while running an development
> version of MySQL?

Keep good backups. I've not yet experienced any corruption, even during
power failures during write to the DB, but I can't guarantee anything.
Once the schema stabilizes a bit, I'll do a current postgres schema,
which should run cleanly on 7.2.  I very much expect Mysql 4.0 to be GM
before the next stable branch of RT.