[rt-devel] RestrictionValues Function...

Shawn Crosby scrosby at jacqueswhitford.com
Sun Feb 23 15:42:14 EST 2003

I don't know what I'm missing, but my PickRestriction element doesn't
produce selection fields for my queue-specific custom fields.  When I
poke around a bit, it seems like the element uses a method called
RestrictionValues to return the Queue ids that exist in the current
selection, only the RestrictionValues function doesn't appear to return
anything...(no return statement in function).  I can't wrap my head
around all the hash references, can anyone tell me what will return the
array of currently selected queue ids?

TIA

Shawn Crosby
MIS - JWA