[Rt-devel] road map for RT/FM? proposal and offer

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Fri Aug 13 08:09:11 EDT 2004

Hello,

is there a road map for the development of RT/FM?

I want to use RT/FM here in a more advanced manner than it allows today. I
may be able to spend some private time in developing/contributing to new
features among those below but want to coordinate with others.

features we like to use/started to work on:

noAuth and selfservice interface for RT/FM (some work done)
differentiate between types of article classes in in respect of navigation,
display and editing possibilities. classes may be
	hierarchical faq-lists (mainly done)
	wikis (started)
	knowledge bases
	stock answers
presentation of a table of contents for initial entry to information
browsing
support requesting article changes by users that may not edit articles
themselves (using RT to track this requests)

can anybody help me with information or contact to the other RT/FM
developers?

Thanks,
Dirk.
--
Dr. Dirk Pape (Leiter des Rechnerbetriebs und IT-Verantwortlicher)
Fachbereich Mathematik und Informatik der FU Berlin