[rt-devel] closed imported Tickets are auto-opened from RT

Tina Schade Tina.Schade at gmx.de
Thu Feb 26 02:46:28 EST 2004

Hello,

I becoming desperate...I imported Tickets by script and I create Transactions
for the followups of the seperate tickets. Now I have the problem, that
tickets which were closed a long time ago, now auto-opened from RT, because
by closing the tickets some text was written down or after closing the system
wrote an mail.
I search for where RT check the status of the ticket, when I create a new
transaction, but I can´t find it. I want to cut off this funktion from RT
while I´am importing the old tickets and creating the seperate transaction,
so that the tickets be closed. How can I do this??

It´s really important for me, because we need the old data in the right way
and want to use RT in few time!

Thanks,
Tina