[Rt-devel] Re: RT3.4.2 on FreeBSD (was: DBD::Pg 1.41 still a no-go)

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sat May 14 07:36:56 EDT 2005

[I've removed rt-users from the CC list]

> I had some more time to experiment, and I can confirm that 3.4.2 has
> some serious regression on FreeBSD/Apache2/mod_perl2(2.0rc3)/PostgreSql
> compared to 3.4.1, and DBD:Pg doesn't change much the result (in fact,
> with 1.32 some of the symptoms are somewhat attenuated, but the system
> is still unusable)

Can you try with mod_perl 1, FastCGI or standalone_httpd? I'd like to
try to nail down which component is causing the issue. mod_perl2 is so
incredibly not ready for prime-time. (Especially given the major
incompatible changes in the last release candidate)

Jesse