[Rt-devel] RT 3.0.10 Searches for AdminCc and Cc fail

Mark Gustafson mgustafson at omnihotels.com
Wed Sep 28 15:11:14 EDT 2005

I am trying to search for an AdminCc in RT ver. 3.0.10 using the Tickets
Search tool.  RT does not return any results and I know that I have
tickets set up with the particular user set up as an AdminCc.  Has
anyone else experienced this problem?  Any ideas on how to fix it?

Mark Gustafson

IT Manager

Omni Hotels Reservation Center

Tel: (402) 952-6556

Email: mgustafson at omnihotels.com <mailto:mgustafson at omnihotels.com>

Omni Hotels is proud to be ranked "Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among
Upscale Hotel Chains" in the J.D. Power and Associates 2005 North
America Hotel Guest Satisfaction StudySM.

(Study based on 37,471 responses from guests who stayed in a hotel
between December 2004 and May 2005.  Fourteen upscale hotel chains were
ranked in the study.  www.jdpower.com <http://www.jdpower.com/> )